Middle Peninsula Regional Security Center appreciates your interest of employment with our agency. Applicants who are selected are considered to be members of our team and will strive to maintain high standards to ensure a high level of respect in the counties we serve. The following information does not represent all factors that may be considered with candidate selection:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED.
- Must be a resident of Virginia, or establish a residency within 30 days of hire.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass extensive background check. (No DUI’s, no felony convictions, etc.)
- No use of any controlled substance, to include marijuana.
- No engaging in behavior which is in conflict with the law or which would place the individual or department in a position of compromise, undue embarrassment or criticism, or loss of public credibility.
- Prior military service members must have received an honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions.
- No membership in or association with members of subversive organizations (i.e. government overthrow, extremist, racial/religious intolerance, etc.)
Candidates will pass a comprehensive background check, physical exam, panel review, polygraph test, and panel interview. Applicants who are not selected may re-apply in six months. Resumes will not be accepted in place of application.
Middle Peninsula Regional Security Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, marital or veteran status, place of national origin and other categories protected by law are not factors in employment, promotion, compensation or working conditions.
Please email or send the completed application to:
Attn: Major Proctor
PO Box 403
Saluda, VA 23149